1. Gruppogammaeurope.com (the “Site”) is operated by Gruppo Gamma Pte Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
3. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
4. We have access only to Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us, and we do not knowingly disclose it to any third party other than as necessary in fulfilling your request, and take every reasonable precaution to protect it from unauthorized access.
5. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
7. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, from time to time we may provide you information and updates via email. You can unsubscribe to this service at any time.
8. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. You may contact us at any time to enquire, change and delete any information we have about you.